B is for Bartholin's Glands

The Bartholin's glands are a set of pea-sized glands that live on either side of the vaginal opening.  They secrete fluid during arousal.  They are responsible for when a woman "get's wet".

The male homologue is the Bulbourethral gland (yeah, men "get wet" too).


Thumbnail image via flickr

Posted on August 29, 2015 and filed under B.